Manual of Assisted Reproductive Technologies and Laboratory Sciences
Volume One:- Basic Sciences And Clinical Art
- This book contains twenty-Five Sections with the essentials of Anatomy, Physiology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Microbiology, Human Reproduction, Genetics and Human Reproduction, Immunology, and infertility.
- The Authors of these chapters have shared their knowledge critically by comparing and concluding the current world trends.
Volume Two:- Clinical Embryology And Andrology
- This volume is wholly dedicated to the Laboratory Practice in ART. It has seven sections with forty-two chapters.
- This section is dedicated to principles and contemporary techniques that will empower the reader.
- This book introduces the Recent advances in
Cutting-edge technology advances
Expanding knowledge of safe handling of gametes.
- The panel of editors ensures that readers will get knowledge in a stepwise manner.
Volume Three:- Clinical And Laboratory Algorithms
- This book contains Thirty-nine chapters based on clinical and laboratory algorithms of ART clinics.
- It is a quick reference guide with easy to follow Lab related topics. This Compilation will be served as Reference Material to the readers.
Embryology for Beginners
- This Book is compiled with the help of Prof. Kuldeep Jain, Prof(col) Pankaj Talwar VSM, Dr. Jayant Mehta
- It is a course book for beginners pursuing Embryology Certification.
- It demonstrates the basic or advanced knowledge of Clinical Embryology to obtain the most internationally recognized clinical embryology certification. This book is a synopsis of the key facts and concepts of human development. It is intended for students who are taking a human embryology course
- This video atlas consists of 20 interactive DVDs featuring over 130 videos providing a comprehensive overview of Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- The complete field is demonstrated, from set up and protocols of the laboratory, to patient preparation, ultrasound, and actual ART Techniques.
- Accompanying book consists of 25 chapters covering In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF).
- Enhanced by more than 550 images and illustrations.
- Aims to discuss the relevance of the science of Molecular Cytogenetics in modern-day medicine and assisted reproductive technologies (ARTs).
- Principal and protocols pertaining to Cytogenetics and Molecular Biology have been dealt with at length.
- Peripheral karyotyping and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) techniques are highlighted.
- Useful for clinicians, gynecologists, reproductive biologists, and embryologists.
- A Comprehensive manual of cryobiology for Assisted Preproduction and Stem cells.
- Basics of slow freezing techniques, vitrification methodologies, and their application in freezing reproductive cells and tissues have been discussed in detail with pictorial representation.
- Includes interactive DVD-ROM containing 44 videos and Power Point Presentations which make the understanding of the subject easy.
- Text has been contributed by the experts in their field
- Invaluable resource for clinicians, reproductive biologists, and embryologists.
- Fully up to date with the latest advances in equipment and techniques for In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF).
- Divided into two sections, the book begins by describing IVF procedures and includes a chapter on fertility preservation in female cancer patients.
- Enhanced by nearly 70 images and illustrations.
- This comprehensive manual covers essential clinical aspects and common clinical embryology.
- Integrates the relevance of science in reproductive biology and its practical application.
- This manual is a comprehensive guide to Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) and Clinical Embryology.
- Beginning with an introduction to ART, the book discusses embryology and provides a step-by-step description of different types of Art.
- With contributions from international experts.
- Includes DVDs illustrating different laboratory and cryobiology protocols.
- This resource is an attempt to simplify the much-complicated subject of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
- As easy-to-follow approach has been maintained to describe all clinical embryology procedures.
- Clinical management of patients undergoing ART has also been dealt with in detail.
- All recent advances in the subject have been included to keep the text updated.
- Text is aided with illustrations and flow diagrams.