Course – Objectives
The i- Ceat (Clinical and Embryology Academy of ART) a subsidiary of ARTech group is launching its Assisted reproductive technology training Course for Clinicians and Embryologists from January 2020.
i- Ceat is Now Digital
- Launching e-learning Courses
- Digital Learning modules
- Online assessments
- Online lectures
- Video lectures Series
- Extensive Hands-on two Day courses
The Plan –
- Each course would have three modules.
- Each of three Course modules would be Sent to you online for home-based Self-study Over one week.
- For each module, there would be a 2 hr online lecture by the training team and live or video demonstration.
- An online formative assessment Exam would follow each modules self-study completion.
- Each course with three respective modules would be over in 60 days.
- After the candidate clears the formative, she/he would be given dates for two days extensive hands-on trg session in Delhi on simulators at an advanced training laboratory.
- The candidate would be awarded a course completion certificate at the end of the hands-on trg session.
Course – Aim
- To impart the latest relevant knowledge and offer the opportunity to have a complete learning experience with the expert clinicians and embryologists .
- The main focus of these two days intensive course would be imparting master training in Ovarian Stimulation Protocols for IUI / IVF for the practising ART specialist, Embryo Transfer Techniques, andrology, IUI and basic to advanced embryology and cryobiology .