In general, you can visit the website/app without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. By providing your Personal Information to us, you explicitly agree to our collection and use of such information as described in this Policy. If you choose to register, and are 13 years of age or older, we will collect and process such information from you, including but not limited to the below mentioned(“Personal Information”):
The User may obtain certain confidential information, including without limitation, technical, contractual, product, pricing and other valuable information that should reasonably be understood as confidential (“Confidential Information”).
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as preferences information such as favourites lists, transaction history.
- Information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-mail).
- Information that you provide to us by writing on our blogs.
- We may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us improve our website/app and deliver a better and personalized service. Cookies enable Us:
- to estimate Our users’ usage size and pattern:
- to store information about your preferences, and allow us to customize our website/app according to your interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognize you when you return to our website/app.
Usage of Collected Information
We use the information we collect for following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable support and other services, enable features to personalise your i-ceat account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services.
- To administer and enhance the security of our i-ceat Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you such as promotional offers. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or push notifications or SMS or telephone) with information about these services:
- To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To remind you of completing payments to obtain course access and remind you about class timings or class reschedule or class cancellations if any.